What if I fall? ________ Oh, my darling, what if you fly?
My coaching program is for you if you are:
- Lost & directionless or not sure what you “should” be doing in life
- Lacking fulfillment despite “having-it-all”
- Feeling exhausted from trying to keep up with E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G
- Fed up with the need to be perfect
- Putting everyone else’s needs before your own
- Stuck in a rut despite recognizing the need for change
- Tired of playing it safe
- Seeking greater meaning & purpose in your life
How you will benefit from our work together:
- Gain clarity on your 2nd act to pursue a life of passion
- Define YOUR work/life balance
- Identify blocks that are holding you back
- Learn to manage fear & take action despite of it
- Recognize your self-worth is separate from your achievements
- Eradicate self-limiting beliefs to show up how you want to
- Unlock the keys to habit change & get your time back
This work is NOT for you if you aren’t:
- Ready to get vulnerable & shed some layers
- Willing to believe in your potential
- Think you’ll never face an obstacle/setback/challenge again (I wish it worked that way…I really do)
Why do I need a coach to help me create a life I love?
For some reason we’ve decided that living life to its greatest potential should be easy. We’ve discounted the fact that we’re wearing more hats than ever, that for every problem technology solves, it creates a dozen opportunities for distraction, that though the world is a bounty of opportunity, it’s now full of more and more commitments, more people to please, more obligations to fulfill. It’s not easy to structure our lives in a meaningful and inspired way these days. Let’s be honest. You can find all the information about transforming your life on the world-wide-web, in a self-help book, or from your Great Aunt Margie, but for some reason, you haven’t. For some reason you are HERE. NOW. READY. Willing to step into this new realm. You just need someone to guide you, to support you, to show your own strength & wisdom, to give you permission to put YOU first.
I will share something with you: I would not be the woman I am today without the coaches in my life. As an athlete, it was easy to recognize their value. It was acceptable to have a coach for all the sports that I did, though I broke the mold in the early days of halfpipe skiing when I showed up with a coach by my side (it wasn’t cool back then). But my coach was an extension of me. My coach believed when I couldn’t, she pushed when I questioned, she shared in the burden of my load, she revealed what I was doing right when I thought I was doing everything wrong, she showed me my worth and revealed my strengths. If it’s okay to have a coach for sports, why isn’t it okay to have a coach for life? Life is waaaaaayyyyyy more complicated than skiing, I promise you that.
- 1:1 Coaching is conducted weekly in hour-long sessions via phone or teleconference (Skype, Google Hangouts, Facebook Chat, etc.) based on preference. Some people feel more connected over the phone, others need eye-contact. We’ll figure out what works best for you.
- You will have 24/7 access to me via email during our time working together. One hour per week won’t create change, it will lay the foundation for the ongoing work that you’ll be doing between our calls. Old habits die hard. While you may have an “Ah-Ha!” moment on one of our calls, you may see old patterns in between our sessions. I am here to support you every step of the way.
- All calls will be absolutely confidential. As coaching is still a highly unregulated field, I take this responsibility very seriously.
At the end of this 6-month package, you will walk away with an actionable and comprehensive wellness plan. One that looks at your life holistically, all facets of your existence from career & family to spirituality & entertainment. You will have a step-by-step guide to lead you into living courageously to create the life you’ve always desired. If not now, when?